Monday, May 26, 2008

My Rock Star Brother

So my brother Kristian is an awesome singer songwriter and has been really pushing his music. He has played quite a few small venues with just him and his guitar. He recently put a band together and had is first show as the Kristian Heald Project on Friday at Mojo's in Ogden. It was awesome and they sounded incredible!! Way to go brother!!!!

Donovan loves going to Kristian's shows. Every show he always finds the seat next to Kristian. It is so cute. Donovan has Kristian's cd and plays it every night as he goes to sleep.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Way cute blog Becca! I love your pictures! I guess it wasent has hard as we thought it was going to be huh!? ;)

Stacie said...

Tell your brother congrats! I think that is awesome. I need to get his autograph before he becomes all rich and famous!

Amy said...

Bec I love the pictures. I think it is great how much you support your family. Your brother better appreciate all the support you give him.