Thursday, July 31, 2008

He Did It!!!!!

I have pictures but not with me right now so I will have to post them later but I couldn't wait to share the good news. Ken was baptized and confirmed a member of the church last night. It was amazing and we were both so happy! It was a long time coming and I just can't believe all my dreams are coming true. Ken was nervous about a big crowd so we only invited a handful of people but it was an incredible night!! Sorry about my lack of blogging but this wedding is so life consuming. We just booked our Honeymoon to Hawaii so I should have some great blogging pictures to post when we get back :)

7 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That is awesome, Becca!!! I am very excited for you and Ken!!
Very jealous of your honeymoon... Fun!!!

Destini said...

That's wonderful, I can't believe you didn't tell me when I talked to you, ya big BRAT. Congrats to Ken (on booking the honeymoon and the babtism) they both took a lot of work. Way to go!

Amber said...

Congrats to you guys!! I am so happy for you and Ken. What a great experience for you. I am soooo jealous of the whole Hawaii thing, I dont even know if I will be able to look at your pictures! hehe ;)

Tiffany said...

Congrats to Ken! Yeah for the honeymoon! That sounds like so much fun! Thanks for your help over the weekend. I am so excited for the two of you (three I guess). We wish you all of the best!

Amy said...

Yeah! That is so exciting for the two of you! Everything seems to be falling into place and you deserve it! I'm with everyone else, jealous of the Hawaii honeymoon! Can't wait to see pictures, but can't wait to see you guys get married first.

Stacie said...

I am so excited for the both of you! And I have already told you that I am so jealous of the honeymoon! Yay for you!

Emily Snow said...

hawaii?! you are so deserving of that. i wish i were going. good times ahead for you guys. my little sis is heading there this week after her wedding. so dang fun. it was good to see you the other night.