Friday, February 13, 2009

Draper Temple

Last Saturday, Jerid and Stacie were kind enough to invite us to the open house of the new Draper Temple. I jumped on the chance to have Donovan see inside the temple. Brandi and Austin came too and we had a good time. The temple was beautiful and the spirit was strong. We parked at a church building and a bus took us up to the temple. The kids loved riding on the bus. Cambree and Reagen were cold so they both wore their Dad's jacket! :) Afterwards, we drove to The District and had dinner at Red Robyn. The kids were wild and crazy but we had a really fun night!!! Thanks Stacie and Jerid :) When we left Brandi assured me she knew how to get home which was good because I had no idea. Well I assumed we were going back the way we came but Brandi had me take a different turn. I said I didn't think it was right but Brandi was confident so I listened. We ended up at the entrance of Kennecot Copper!!!! Then I lost all sense of direction. It was a mess. We still could laugh though and got home eventually (only took about 2 hours)! Needless to say, Brandi is never allowed to navigate ever again! EVER!!! Love ya Brandi :) Good Times

1 comments:

Destini said...

WOW! I would love to see the inside. We drove up there last weekend and saw the outside and the ginormous homes around it. You should have called when you got lost you know I do live out that way. Glad you guys had a nice time.