Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Ken is safe and sound in the United States and will be home safe with me, TOMORROW!!!! I am beside myself with excitement, it is almost unbearable. I have decided that the last week is way worse than the first! ;) But we made it and it really did seem to go by quickly. I am so excited to have him home, get into our house, and really start our life together. I really don't know what it feels like to be married. I just want to thank you all for being there for me and keeping us in your prayers. We love you all!!

2 comments:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Thats great Becca congrats! welcome home Ken.

Emily Snow said...

alright!!!! i haven't checked your blog in a while and now ken must be home safe and sound. i am so glad you are reunited! you guys are totally studs for making it through this! now, back to married life. congrats!