Sunday, April 18, 2010

Swimming!!!

On Friday I was trying to clean my house and not really feeling like it. Ken was off doing his dive certification and I was really jealous!! So Kristian decided to take his boys swimming and invited me and Donovan to go along. We jumped at the chance. The boys enjoyed the slide. Sabien.... I love his face! Then it was Alaster's turn. Same face!! You can tell they are brothers ;) Here comes Donovan. It doesn't look like it but he thought it was fun. Just chillin'. Sabien didn't like me taking his picture so I only got the one on the slide. It was hilarious when Donovan finally figured out what this did when it dumped a full bucket of water on his head! I was laughing so hard :D Alaster was getting out of the pool and walked right through this fountain. He struggled but it was much more fun than just going around I guess :) Kristian and I had a good chat and the boys had a blast. It was so nice to relax and enjoy the water. I am so ready for summer!!

0 comments: