Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bridal Shower

So this afternoon I had my first bridal shower at my Auntie Julie's house. I actually left Destini and Brandi finishing up so I could go. ( I did more supervising than helping anyway) It was fun. I got a lot of fun things so thanks to everyone. It was my and Ken's family and then family friends. One of the games was 3 teams had 10 minutes to make the best bride. Everyone did an awesome job and I had the awful task of picking the winner. I chose my niece Alexis because she commited to the game and took her shirt off to look good so I thought that deserved the prize!! It was fun :)

2 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That looks fun. Hope you got a lot of things you needed. Wow the big day is fast approaching.

Stacie said...

Again, the memories of the tissue dress! I am so excited for you!