Friday, August 8, 2008

Registered!!

So we are all consumed with this wedding stuff! There is so much to do and I can't believe that it is only a week away! Thanks so much to everyone for their help. Especially Brandi and Destini you guys have been awesome :) So Ken and I registered at Walmart and Target. Took pictures just so I could blog them ;) It wasn't the funnest experience actually. We spent 5 hours in Target!!! So when we got to Walmart we went through so fast who knows what we really scanned. But we tried to make the most of it and still had a little fun! Notice we are in the WII isle. Ken's keeping his fingers crossed :)

5 comments:

Destini said...

Nothing like spending the night regestering. Sure hope Ken dosen't get his feelings hurt easily. Im just not sure he is going to get what he is wishing for. And by the way, nice pro personal photo shot!:)

WheelersFamily said...

Oh I remember these fun times. Before you know you will be married for 5 years.
Can't wait to see you Saturday.You're going to be a beautiful bride!

Tiffany said...

Where is the picture of you on the motorized cart? HUH? Don't want anyone to know about that eh? I hope that Ken behaved himself. KC registered for everything from a XXL nightgown to tampons. I can't believe that you are getting married this Saturday!! Yeah for you guys!!

Stacie said...

Ahh, the memories! I can't wait to see you in your dress! You'll look amazing!

Amber said...

You guys are so cute! Its so much fun to go around a store and make a wish list.I loved it!