Saturday, June 13, 2009

SINGLE DIGITS!!!!

Isn't he such a sexy soldier!?! Yesterday marked 9 weeks to go until Ken is home. I am sooooooo excited. Time has really gone by so fast. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was saying we were halfway and that was 16 weeks and here we are at 9 already! I am so excited to have him home I can hardly wait. Though I am a little worried as we get down to the wire how it will be. I have two theories. One time will slow completely and it will take forever to get to the actual day, or it will move at record pace and I will be crazy stressed trying to get ready for his homecoming. Knowing me it will probably be both!! Either way it means Ken will be home soon and I couldn't be happier!! Ken I love you and miss you like crazy!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so excited for you to get him home!! I hope it goes super crazy fast for you!

Stefanie said...

Becca, That is so exciting!! It does seem like the time has flown by!!! Tell Ken that I am still expecting him to bring me a soldier. ;)

Emily Snow said...

alright! that is very exciting. i love how optimistic you are all the time. it is one of your very good qualities. hopefully it flies by. you guys are so great.