Friday, June 5, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy

So Donovan came over this weekend and I immediately noticed something different. He lost his first tooth sometime this week!!! I was so excited for him and asked what the toothfairy brought. Sadly for some reason she didn't come to his house plus he said he lost it somewhere in his house. I was shocked and upset and explained to him that we can leave her a note and I am sure she would still visit. So we sat down and Donovan wrote her a note all by himself. He learned in school that you use two fingers to make the space inbetween the words :) I told him that his fingers are big enough that he could probably just use one finger now ;) Then we put the note under his pillow and he went to sleep. I wondered if he would remember in the morning but he checked first thing and there was a crisp one dollar bill under his pillow! He was so excited and came running into my room to show me what he got. I am happy that the good ole Tooth Fairy came through in the end :)

4 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

hahaha
I love that.
You need to tuck that away. That is too cute!

Amy said...

Wow! The tooth fairy either felt really bad about being delayed in getting to Donovan or his teeth are really worth a lot. I only got a quarter from the tooth fairy for each tooth. Lucky Donovan!

Des said...

You are awesome! He is lucky to ahve you.

Destini said...

Bec you are too cute! Isn't it so fun to see how excited they get?