Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Welcome Home Ken!!

Okay so I don't have internet at my new house so it is taking much longer to catch up on all my blogging. But I brought my laptop on the train today so hopefully I can get some things posted. First of all Ken got back August 10th!! I went by myself to meet him at the airport. It was so amazing to finally have him home. I didn't want to let go.... ever!!!! SO happy!! We stayed that night in a hotel and then headed home to see the rest of the family. Brandi helped me make a big sign for him and then went and put it up while we were gone. It looked amazing. Thanks Brandi you rock!! And my Dad got the scouts to come and put up some flags. Ken was really impressed. We don't do anything small in my family ;) Michael LOVES Ken and was so excited to see him. He was waiting at the end of the driveway and as we pulled up he had this big grin on his face and was jumping up and down waving the little flags. It was so cute it made me cry! We also went to see Ken's family. They had a sign for Ken too. It was so cute because they put an arrow to draw our attention up to it because Ken's Dad kept walking past and didn't even know it was there so they wanted to make sure we would see it ;) Welcome home Ken it is soooooo good to have you back!! I love you!!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am so glad that he is home!!! You look so happy!