Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Morning

It was so nice to have our first Christmas in our new house. Donovan was with us and we had a nice relaxing morning opening presents. Donovan got tons of fun stuff he was really excited. He has wanted a pair of Heelys forever! Spoiled!! Chunks had fun with his gifts too. With this one Ken opened the end and Chunks knew instantly what it was. He grabbed the end and pulled it out of the wrapping paper. He was a happy dog :) Ken's big present was hiding at my parent's but he had plenty of presents to open and keep him busy. He was really happy to get some bullets for his gun. He hasn't shot his new gun yet but now hopefully we will soon! Ken and I both got new phones. I got a gift card to pick out some new shoes (does my husband know me or what) and some new snowpants. I am determined to take Ken snowboarding this year. But the best gift of all was when I looked outside and Ken made me think the car got stolen. When I went out to check I found this................... I was so excited!! I have wanted one of these for so long. Now we can fit comfortably when we go camping. I told Ken that now we have to camp loads this summer. :) Yep, I am spoiled too!

0 comments: