Friday, January 1, 2010

Madness!

Christmas afternoonish all my family meets at Mum and Dad's to exchange gifts. We draw names since there are so many of us. It is craziness cramming us all into one room to open gifts. Here are the kids waiting anxiously for Nana to give the okay to tear into them! We let all the kids open theirs and then we went around the room and the adults took turns opening their gifts. Rachel Daniel and Donell checking out the loot. Matthew Andrew and Dad all enjoyed their gifts There were no seats left for Jake and Aubrey Uncle Dave travels back and forth to England alot so everyone hopes someone in his family will draw their name because it usually means something from England. Kristian got some new England and Man City hats. He was so excited he wore them all at once :) Auntie Julie and family waiting their turn. I lucked out with a Wilson drawing my name so I got a care package from England full of chocolate and all kinds of good stuff. I was very excited! Poor Mum was very last After the gift exchange Ken got to open his big gift from me. It was hiding at my parents and way too heavy for me to carry so I left it there ;) He loves the new 6 ft bean bag!! Then it was time to eat. Some didn't stay to eat as they had to go to their other familys so it was a really small group this year. Only 18 people. We had the grownup tables down in the family room. And the kid table up in the dinning room. After the yummy food we all just sat around lazy, napped, and played the WII. Then is was more food later on that night. It was an awesome Christmas!!!!

0 comments: