Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In Stitches

I am so behind on blogging but at the end of January we celebrated the January birthday's with my family. A few weeks prior, my nephew was running and fell and head butted the bed which split his head open. At the time of the party his stitches were ready to come out. So Kristian took them out. Alaster is so funny it didn't phase him at all. He is such a tough little kid. When he was done he was walking up to everyone saying hey look at my scar. I think he is quite proud. Plus chicks dig scars!!! ;) Chloe, her friend Ashley and Alexis enjoying the festivities. Kristian the birthday boy. Matthew is a weirdo. Jake is too :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Pour little guy! KC took Kaden's stitches out Wednesday. I think it makes things easier on the kids that way! It looks like you guys had a great time!