Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Yep still way behind but thought I would share our Valentine's day. I am the best wife ever and decided to get my husband a hand gun. There is no way I could have picked it out myself so I surprised him in the morning and we headed out to impact guns. He picked out a Glock and is a very happy man!!! We did some target practice and I shot a hand gun for the very first time. I was so nervous but I really enjoyed it. And here are my first 3 shots....not bad right?! I shot a 9mm and a 45. We had a great time. Then we went shopping for me. Ken was racking his brain and then said there is no way he could top my gift ;) I was happy with my cute new watch. It was a good day and was happy to have Ken in the same country for this one :)

1 comments:

Destini said...

I still can't believe our little Becca does things like this. You know you totally rock right!?!?!