Friday, June 17, 2011

New Wheels!!

Ken and I have been talking for a while now about getting some toys. We decided that the most responsible thing to do would be to wait until we get our tax return next year and get some 4 wheelers. Well my brother decided to sell his jet ski and buy 4 wheelers instead. I begged him to wait as our plan was to get some next year but he wasn't having it. Within a week he had his bought and we couldn't stand the thought of going camping with them this summer without us having our toys too. So our plan went out the window and we started looking for what we wanted. Lucky for us our neighbor was selling his trailer which was perfect for us. I found a 4 wheeler that I liked and Ken went and bought it the next day. I love it. Camping is going to be soooo fun!!!!! Donovan wasn't home when we got it so we had fun showing him what we got. Not sure how there are no pictures of me on it.... probably because I am the one holding the camera all the time. My parents stopped by the other day and my Mum actually tried it out. I was impressed. She was scared to death thinking she was going to run something over because we were just in the front yard but at least she tried :) Then Ken found what he was looking for. He wanted a dirt bike because he thought he could have more fun. When he brought it home I was really nervous. That thing is huge!!!!!!!!!!! But he is sooo excited :) Good thing he has awesome life insurance ;) But we are really happy with what we got and are looking forward to going camping with Kristian and his family :)

2 comments:

Bettridge Family said...

Holy cow! You guys are going to busy this summer. Be Safe and have fun!

Kristian said...

Good, Good, times! I had a lot of fun on them. I can't wait for more camping this summer!