Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dance Dance!!

On Friday I went over to Tiffany's to hang out. We picked up some Olive Garden to go and played at her house. Tiffany's boys love to dance so for Christmas I got them a dance cam which lets them see themselves dancing on tv. Yes I am aware that it is February but the boys were happy to have a present! Kaden and Preston were so cute and had fun dancing around! Then the boys took a nap and Tiffany helped me design a background for my blog. I wanted something cute and simple and I am really happy with how it turned out. Thanks Tiff for a fun day!!

5 comments:

Destini said...

I love the new look! It is so professional. You'll have to share how you got the custom header - Did you have to pay for it?

Tiffany said...

We use the dance cam everyday! I would say we use it 3 different times during the day...they LOVE it! Thanks again! Love you! Come over anytime!

Amy said...

I love your background and I love the header... I would also like to know how you did it and is it free or did you pay?

Becca Jo said...

My amazing friend Tiffany made it for me. She has the digital scrapbooking stuff and so we designed it the other day when I was over. And it was totally free and she even sent me home with a cinnamon roll ;)

Amber said...

Way cute blog Becca! You need to come to my house and do my blog, it will be so cute, and then maybe it will be updated more than once every couple of months!