Friday, March 6, 2009

Get Together

Last saturday the girl's got together out in Tooele at Stacie's house. Sadly we missed Destini Sara and Shannon!! We had pizza and the kids played and had a good time. Jerid had us playing discombobulation (something like that) which was a fun card game. Amy had to leave before all the fun though! But here are the pictures as promised. Though I only took two;) Then Amber headed home and Brandi and I stayed and played Pirates late into the night!! It was a good time and Jerid made us all Orange Julius (my favorite) and Chocolate Marshmellow Malts. Yes I left 10 pounds fatter but we had fun. Thanks Johnson's for a great time!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

That was a good time! Thanks for not taking pictures until after I left and I am not facetious :) no one needs to see me prego and on camera... it is not pretty. I am bummed I missed out on the game. Hopefully we can play again soon, but I guess not too soon.

Destini said...

I too am sad that I missed out. I sure would have liked to come and get out of the house. But Im sure that none of you really wanted to deliver a baby either. I will definately be at the next one.

WheelersFamily said...

Sad I missed too.
I love card games. So I am addicted to scramble... How did you ever reach over 900 points. My highest is 610 and I can't get over that darn hump!
Maybe is I have 5 more minutes. hahaha

Amber said...

Good times!! I wish I could have stayed longer myself. I am going to be teaching my family the new game this weekend, we are big game freaks! Cheap entertainment.;) Thanks Stacie and Jerid. Good job with the pictures Bec since you were the only one with a camera!

Stacie said...

Oh, that is so nice. We had a great time, and I am glad that no one cared that my hubby was one of the girls that day.....he is so funny. SO thanks for letting him play with us. It made his day.