Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Johnson's

Thursday night I went and stayed the night at Stacie's in Tooele. They are moving to Davis County this week so it was my last chance ;) Stacie's girls are so cute!! and full of energy!!!!! These picures were taken when they were supposed to be getting into bed:) Friday poor Reagen was sick. But we worked to get the house ready to show that afternoon. We had fun and went to lunch then went back to the Johnson's and everyone but Cambree fell asleep watching tv!! Then the girls watched some movies and me Stacie and Jerid stayed upstairs and played some games. It was really fun and we even got Jerid to play mall madness!!!! He secretly loved it!!! It was funny and we laughed. I love the Johnson's and I love how they make me feel part of the family. I am sooooooo excited they are moving closer!!!!!

1 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

hahaha
Stacie's kids are too funny!
She must not think so cuz she NEVER BLOGS ABOUT THEM anymore.
hhahaha
Yes I am bitter.
Looks like you had a great time.
Becca, you NEED to plan a get together. I volunteer you!
Love ya!