Saturday, July 18, 2009

House Hunting

So I have been actively trying to find a house. Ken and I discussed this before he left and he had said under no circumstances was I to buy a house while he was gone. Of course as first time home buyers we wanted to share that experience together. Well I happened across a few that seemed perfect for us and then we were hooked. We both really love the idea of having a home when he gets back. So now finding a house has become a full time job!! Sometimes fun, sometimes not so much. We have put a few offers in that have fallen through but we just put an offer on another this week so fingers crossed that third times a charm!!! ;) I take my camera with me so if there is one I like and am considering, I can take extensive pictures and email them to Ken for approval. On this day Brandi came with me and all the houses we went into that day had no closet doors on the bedrooms! I was saying how bugged I was about it, then Brandi called me into a basement bedroom to check it out because there was actually a door on this closet.... well kind of ;) We had fun :)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Good Luck...I hope you guys find "the one" & everything goes through!

Destini said...

Very cute! You guys are so silly. Keep up the hunt, ever though it is challenging. Find the one that is right for you. It is worth it in the end