Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tattoo!!

Ken's Mom's birthday was the end of May and we gave her a voucher for a girls day out. Shopping lunch whatever she wanted. Cathy decided that she wanted a tattoo. Just so happens that I know the bast tattoo artist out there, my brother Kristian. So of course I made it happen. She was pretty nervous. This is her first tattoo ever. Ken warned me that she was going to cry. There were quite a few gasps and a couple of outcries but no tears!! She did so great. Kristian did an awesome job and she was so happy with the finished product. So much so that she is drumming up business for Kristian because many of her friends who have seen it, want him to give them a tattoo as well :) After the tattoo Donovan and I took Cathy out to dinner. It was such a great day!! I had a lot of fun and was glad we could spend some "girl" time together!! :)

1 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

What a good daughter in law.
I didn't know your brother did that. That's awesome!