Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Battle Of The Bands

On Sunday the Kristian Heald Project played in the Battle of the Bands at the Avalon Theater in Salt Lake. They did awesome!! They had a lot of energy on stage and the crowd really enjoyed the performance. Here they are with their #1 fan :) Brandi and Jamie came with me and we had fun cheering them on. Here are some more loyal fans. Although the little boys did more running around than cheering. The contest is judged by crowd response so at the end they called out each band while we all screamed for the one we wanted. It was down to my brother and another band. We were all screaming like crazy! My ears were ringing and I was hoarse the next day. But it payed off because they ruled it a tie and so my brother gets to advance to the finals!!! Way to go brother :) After the concert we got to do a meet and greet because I have some connections with the band you know ;) Brandi and Jamie loved the drummer Jason Gough and so I dubbed them Gough Girls! I am sure there will be many others who will want to join. It was such a fun night.

4 comments:

Kristian said...

Sweet bex... We Rock!!

Kristian

Stacie said...

Oh tell your bro congrats! That is awesome! I love seeing Ms. Brandi in the photos! I miss her! It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun!

Destini said...

Looks like you guys are truly some "Rocker Chix" :D How cool is it that they made to the finals! Way to go boys!!

WheelersFamily said...

Oh it's good to see cute Brandi!!!
Love the update.