Monday, June 9, 2008

Engaged!!!!

We climbed up on rock and had a picnic when we got to the waterfall and it was so beautiful. We sat enjoying the view and Ken commented that it was such a perfect day. He then said that the only thing that could make it even more perfect was if I agreed to be his wife! As I turned he had the ring in his hand. I said yes and cried. I actually said "Shut your freaking mouth!" when I saw the ring. So romantic I know. It was so cute and because we were on the side of the mountain he hadn't gotten on his knee, but he struggled and got on one knee and asked if I would marry him. I said yes a little nicer this time and snapped some pictures so we would always remember one of the best days ever!!!!!

8 comments:

Destini said...

Becca that is so sweet, and what a great place to get engaged - out in the beautiful outdoors. You two are so cute together! Isn't it wonderful whenyou finally meet the one you are supposed to be with forever?!? Love you Bec and Congrats! PS your ring looks pretty but it is kinda hard to tell. Can't wait to see it in person and give you a big hug! luvs

Amy said...

Congratulations!!! When you texted us, that was the best news of the day! Your ring looks very pretty and you two are so cute! Everything was so green and pretty just looks perfect!

Emily Snow said...

pretty ring! congrats again

Shannon said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
:) ;) =) ;P :O

WheelersFamily said...

Congratulations!! Your ring is Beautiful!!! No we need to plan the bachelorette party!!

Abby said...

Congrats! Its fun to look at everyones blog from the good lod Clearfield days. Abby Thornock-Pugmire

Stacie said...

I am so so happy for you!! I love you, love the ring and love Ken! I love it! Congrats!

Amber said...

Way to go Becca!!! I am so happy for you guys! You guys look so cute and happy together, I cant wait to meet kent. Love the ring too....oh by the way, get insurance on it so if you lose it like I did you can get it replaced!;)