Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girl's Day

My friend Tiffany and I try to get together once a month for some girl time. She was gone living in Maryland for 9 months but she is back now and I am soooo glad! Today we went to the mall and did some shopping. I guess that's what Ken gets for leaving for so long :P Tiffany has made me embrace my cleavage and we bought some new bras from Victoria's Secret! It was a blast. Of course I got a couple of pairs of shoes... what they were BOGO 1/2 off. How can I resist?! We also picked up some accessories to go with my wedding dress! Tiffany you are an awesome friend. I love you thanks for a fun day!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am alway up for more shopping! Hopefully Ken doesn't leave again, but if he does we can go shopping again. EMBRACE THE CLEAVE!! By the way, I will be expecting a phone call from Ken thanking me for your new found cleave!

Stacie said...

I wish that I had so cleave to embrace! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I love girls days!

Destini said...

I am with Stac on this one, where's my share of the cleave?!? Way to go you deserve some shopping time.

Tiffany said...

Ken...thanks for the call.

Tiffany said...

Becca...now I need the shopping trip! Thanks for being such an awesome friend!