Saturday, June 7, 2008

Burt's Tiki Lounge

So I have to warn you that there will be lots of pictures of my brother's shows. I think I have only ever missed one or two and that was only because it couldn't be helped. Monday he played with the band at Burt's Tiki Lounge in Salt Lake. Kristian has played there before but this was the first time as The Kristian Heald Project. They had really great crowd response and some girls were even up dancing. They did really great. Next week we are all heading to Montana because Kristian was invited to play at a biker rally there. Kind of funny thinking of me with a bunch of bikers eh? But I have a brand new pair of leathers so I should fit right in!! ;)
Left is Brian on bass (sorry the lighting sucks) Kristian up front- Jason on drums-Clint on lead guitar. Way to go boys you rock!!

0 comments: