Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tony Grove

So last weekend my Dad decided he wanted to go for a drive in the mountains. He wanted to go hiking and let the kids run wild and get muddy. (Not sure what got into him) so we piled into the cars and headed up Logan Canyon. We ended up at Tony Grove and SNOW!! It was so quiet and peaceful. And my Dad got his wish because muddy we were. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed being outdoors. My cute boys! Ahh! We love each other Big Foot lives!! He is my brother Matthew ;) I had to prove that we indeed got muddy. We were wet and dirty but had a lot of fun. Shoes and socks and pants all came off when we got in the car and we rode home warm wrapped in blankets. Good times!!

5 comments:

Destini said...

That does sound like a fun time, but wern't you guys cold? It sure looks like it. It's hard to think winter will be here any day...

Des said...

Alright here we go you need to go into your layout and select the Edit HTML tab. Scroll down through the box and towards the end it have a < then body and > so < body> inbetween the y and > you will add oncontextmenu='return false;' then it should look like this < body oncontextmenu='return false;'> if you have any questions let me know.

Looks like fun!

WheelersFamily said...

That looks fun. Joe and I need to venture out. I am feeling a little closed in.

Stacie said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in the wet and cold!

Shannon said...

looks cold...but you all look like your having fun!