Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Blessing

So my sweet friend Cat invited me to the blessing of her son Jackson. They waited a long time for him and it was awesome to see them so happy. Apple Jacks is so adorable and I even got a cuddle before the blessing. He was smiling at me the whole time! (all the boys love me what can I say) Brandi came with me because I hate going places by myself. Thanks Brandi :) We had the camera taken pictures of the happy family and so decided we needed some pictures of us with the boys. It was hard to keep them focused though because they found a grasshopper and that is all they wanted to do. Made for a cute picture though!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute you are with Donovan!!

WheelersFamily said...

Brandi Lives!!!!

Destini said...

Cute pictures! What did you have to do to get Brandi to hang out. Is there just too many of us or do we scare her?? Hmmmmm what to do/think???

Shannon said...

hahaha! I have to laugh at sara and destini!

Amber said...

Oh my heck, Iknow her!! She lives up here in the Terrace. She was up a girls camp with me. We were both prego together up there. She is a cute. How do you know her?

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Hey Becca, Im making my blog private so i need an email address from you so i can invite you in. Thanks.