Saturday, May 9, 2009

Movies

So last night Brandi and I were both childless so we decided to have a girls night. We went and had bread twists at the pizza factory in Syracuse (they are divine!!) then went to a movie. We saw 17 Again and it was a cute show. When it was over Brandi said " Should we watch another one? " So we decided to be wild and went to another movie this time it was Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was pretty good too and we had fun watching chick flicks :) Then we went to Olive Garden for dessert. They have a new chocolate cake and it is HEAVEN!!!! It was such a great night and we had so much fun. Thanks Brandi for being such an awesome friend. Love Ya. I didn't have a camera with me last night but I found a cute one of us last year ;)

3 comments:

Destini said...

That sounds like so much fun! How would it be to be childless again?? Love you guys!

Memesh said...

I am so mean and jealous!!!! Call me next time!!!!!

Amber said...

Girls night out is always fun! Speaking of which we need to get together soon!!! That pic of you and Brandi is so cute!