Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Zoo

Yesterday, Brandi and I decided to take the boys to the zoo. We took Michael along as well. It was a hot day and the zoo was packed!!! so it was a little stressful for the moms but the kids had a blast!! I love how well our boys get along. It is nice since we are such good friends that our kids are such good friends as well. The monkeys and primates were my favorite! Though the penguins were great as well because they are hardly ever outside when I have been at the zoo. After we had made the full rounds we were very ready to go. Even the kids had had enough so we headed to the car. We had packed snacks and the bags of ice had started to melt. When we got to the car we gave the kids drinks and I told Brandi that I was so thirsty and the bags of ice looked so yummy. So I had a drink and it was WONDERFUL!!!! It was a rocky start but we ended the day laughing and that is was counts right. Thanks Brandi and Austin for hanging out with us. It was a good day!

6 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

You got some great pictures of the animals. What time of say did you go?
Thanks for the invite...Brat!
Next time!

Tiffany said...

I love the zoo! How fun & the boys are so cute! I looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Becca Jo said...

We got there at 3:00 and you would think people would be leaving. But no they just kept coming!!!! And it was last minute but next time I'll send out the e-vite ;)

Amy said...

You really did get great pictures of the animals! I love the zoo! I will be looking for that e-vite as well :)

Destini said...

We definately do need to plana trip to the zoo. The last time we all went I only had one little child. You guys always have a great time. Cute picture too!

Amber said...

Looks like a good time. Im suprised you didnt leave the boys with the monkeys!!