Monday, November 2, 2009

Double Bogey

My brother's band, KHP, were asked to play at Bogey's Friday and Saturday night to start off the Halloween festivities. They did an awesome job and it was a fun show. They did some of their old stuff which they haven't played for a while which was awesome along with all their new stuff. They rocked it !! And man the crazies were out both nights!!! I had fun people watching. Friday night after the show Ken and I went to his soldier buddy's house for a Halloween party. It was tons of fun and we stayed out way to late. Ken and I aren't into dressing up but we made an attempt this year and it was pretty fun. Friday night Ken was a devil and I was an angel. I don't have pictures of this but it was just a headband so nothing fancy. Then Saturday Ken was the devil again and I was a pirate. I am amazed every year how girls feel Halloween is a free pass to whore it up. I saw way more than I wanted to!!! And Ken almost got me to whore it up a little.... almost. I couldn't do it, and I am a good girl so it wasn't really whoring at all. Oh well :) Ken's parents came to Bogey's Saturday night and we played pool. It was a lot of fun. My parents and my Auntie Julie and Uncle Dave came as well. Kristian wore his Mad Tatter Hat and Brian the bassist was Mario :)

2 comments:

Kristian said...

Ha Ha. Nice title for the blog, I bet you were pretty proud of thinking of that one. I would have been! So where are all of the pictures of the whores and crazies? I know you had to get some pictures!

Becca Jo said...

I am clever what can I say :) And I actually ended up with some video of some dancing.... weird :)