Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy birthday to me!!!!

Look what Ken got me for my birthday this year..... HA HA HA, just kidding. Ken was just showing my brother the gun he bought on deployment while we had the camera out. But Ken bought my present earlier than the day of my birthday and so he just couldn't wait to give it to me :) He used the excuse that I needed to open it while we had Donovan so I agreed. I was so excited, he got me a big new fancy camera!!!!!!! I love it!! He is the best husband ever!!

4 comments:

Kristian said...

Awesome.. Happy Birthday Bex!

Destini said...

That is great!!! Now learn how to use it and you can be the one to take all the great pictures. I am jealous. I would love to have a nice camera that took great pictures that were not blurry.

Stefanie said...

I love the gun!! That's what I want! hahaha... congrats on the camera though. It looks awesome. :)

Amber said...

Happy birthday becca!!! I am so sorry I forgot to call you, i thought about you all day i hope you had a awesome day.