Sunday, November 22, 2009

November Birthdays

Last weekend we went to my parents to celebrate the November birthdays which are Alaster, my cousin Robyn, her fiance Adam, Chloe and ME!!! Since there are so many of us we buy gifts for the children up until 18 then you only get gifts on the big birthdays. Lucky for me that is this year!!! Everyone pitched it and bought me a new light for my dinning room. It is so cute I love it!!! Chloe decided she would wait for her gift from me and we would go shopping together so she could pick something out. This weekend we went to Rue 21 to find her a new outfit. We found some really cute things but they were having some kind of coupon sale that we didn't know about and the store was PACKED!!!! The line to pay was ridiculous!! They only had 2 registers and the lines wrapped around the whole store. We waited forever. But we had fun and Chloe got a cute new outfit for her birthday :)

3 comments:

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

How great. Happy Birthday everyone!

Tiffany said...

Oh...you know you are "old" when you get a light & are excited!!! I love it! I am so glad that you had a good celebration.

Stefanie said...

Happy Birthday to you too!
Mine was over a month ago... I was just very far behind on my blogging...oops!