Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Party

So Saturday was our ward Christmas party. My parents were in charge so I had to go to wrestle the kids. I invited Brandi and Austin so it would be bearable ;). The boys had a fun time playing together. They had the Syracuse High School choir there and they did a great job. Santa was there and he brought his wife. The kids loved it. Austin was a little nervous at first but when he saw Michael and Donovan run up to see him he quickly forgot all about it:) They all asked Santa for the same thing... a light saber. hmmmm we will just have to wait and see what he brings :) Of course Brandi and I had to join in the fun too. Then Brandi and I left all the kids with my family and did a little shopping. Good Times!!

4 comments:

Destini said...

Cute! Just remember your never too old to sit on Santa's lap.

Memesh said...

Brandi, just remember you are never to old to sit on Santa's wifes lap!

Stacie said...

Looks like too much fun! You and Brandi should have both sat on the Big Guy's lap!

Kristian said...

Santa is a Pimp!!