Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We always have a million people at our house for the holiday. And one more than expected... I love you husband! We had a grown up table and a kid table upstairs. We had a lot of yummy food!! We also celebrated the November birthdays since all the family was already together. Happy Birthday to me, Chloe, Alaster, Robyn and her boyfriend Adam! :) It is tradition for the women to go shopping after lunch. We had fun as usual and got a lot of Christmas shopping done. In the evening we have a big buffet and hang out. Some how we got into some contest of who looked the funniest in a batman mask... yeah I don't get it either but we were all laughing. My Dad started us off. Then Auntie Julie took her turn. Who is that sexy girl? ;) I think Michael wins!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Very weird, the whole batman mask thing, sounds like a new family tradition. Thanks Bob!

Des said...

Im just glad there wasn't a whip and feather to go with the mask!

Becca Jo said...

My husband would have probably like that ;)