Sunday, December 7, 2008

Girl's night out

Well since it was my birthday last sunday, and Miss Brandi's big 30th birthday today (Happy Birthday Brandi!!) I decided to get a hotel in Salt Lake for some girls time. Amy and Brandi met at my house and we headed to Salt Lake. We stopped at the Old Navy in the Gateway to get some pj's. We ended up getting matching "I've been naughty" shirts. We thought they were fitting for the occasion! Here we are goofing off in the store. Outside at the Gateway. We then met up with Shannon and Destini at PF Changs. The food was yummy and we had a lot of fun. We laughed and chatted for a while. I just want to say how grateful I am to have such a wonderful group of friends. Our lives are all unique and we all walk our different paths but I feel so blessed that we have been able to be there for each other and make the time to get together. I truly cherish you all! (And that goes for all my friends even the ones who weren't with us this weekend!!) Sadly Destini and Shannon couldn't stay so after dinner they headed home and Brandi, Amy and I headed to the hotel. We stayed at the Marriot. We overlooked the Galavan Center and had a blast watching the ice skaters below. We laughed and made jokes about what was going on down there... the show offs, the "daters", the people falling. It may sound kind of boring but we thought we were pretty funny. We laughed until we almost wet our pants and we did have a pregnant lady with us (That would be Amy, just to avoid any confusion) and so there were a few times we had to stop walking to avoid disaster. I even had to pause to regain control. We really had so much fun. We laughed and talked until about 2:00am. This is us hanging out. Brandi modeled the hotel robe!! And here are the Naughty Girls.... In the morning we went to Denny's for breakfast. We ate alot and laughed a lot!! Thanks girls for an amazing time! We will have to do it again for sure :)

5 comments:

Destini said...

Looks like you guys had a great time all night and into the next morning. We will definately have to plan another overnighter and hopefully more of us can stay! Thank you for all the fun and I sure hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Shannon said...

Oh looks like you guys had fun! I was really glad I was able to make it to dinner!

Amy said...

Thanks for an amazing time. I giggled some more after reading this. I can't believe you posted that last picture of us by the tree. That's awesome LOL ;)

Stacie said...

I am so sad that I was unable to attend the "first annual" girls night at a hotel! It looks like you all had a great time even without me! Hard to believe. ha ha ha

WheelersFamily said...

Looks like I missed out!!
Glad you had a great time!!