Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sleep Over

So Friday night I finally got to talk to Ken on the phone. I hadn't heard from him for 9 days!!! I was going crazy. It was amazing to talk to him but I was upset because we had to talk about worst case and make funeral arrangements. It was absolutely awful. So I was pretty emotional after the call and so Brandi said come over and we will have a sleep over. Brandi drug her mattress in the living room and it was a sea of blankets and pillows. We laughed and had a great time and I forgot all about being sad. Thank you Brandi you are the best!! In the morning we made cinnamon rolls and juice and then vegged all day. And I mean ALL DAY! We were so greasy and lazy and it was awesome. The boys just played and watched tv. They played super heroes too! I took some pics of me and Brandi but really we were not presentable so we were hiding :)

3 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

You're funny! I love the pics of you and Brand.

Tiffany said...

The funeral arrangements thing sucks! I am so sorry! I'm glad that you & Brandi had fun...it looks like you girls are pretty CRAZY!!

Destini said...

Looks like it turned out to be a fun night after all! You two are super silly!