Sunday, January 4, 2009

Crunch!!

So on the 22nd, Ken and I were driving home from Tooele. We were stopped at a red light when we were hit from behind. Ken says he saw the car slowing down but then Ken looked away. The driver was on her cell phone and we think she saw the light turned green so stepped on the gas. Problem was we hadn't started moving yet. This is the other car. Hers looked a lot worse than ours! It was my fault really because I had just told Ken earlier as we were driving that I didn't want to get in an accident without him. I wanted him to be in the car to deal with everything.... careful what you wish for :) Here is my poor car. It is actually in the shop right now getting fixed. I should have it back tomorrow good as new. It sucked that we had to deal with it but luckily nobody was hurt and the damage wasn't too bad.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That totally sucks, but I am glad that Ken was there with you! I am glad that you guys are ok!

Shannon said...

oh man I am glad you are ok!