Saturday, October 4, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

So it is my turn to post a trip to Chuck E Cheese. My neice and nephew have their birthdays a day apart so we all headed there to celebrate. Now I used to love going there as a kid, but the new one just open in Layton is nothing like the one I remember. It was the most horrible birthday party ever!!!! It was so packed and they kept trying to kick us off the tables... apparently you can only stay for an hour. But I have BIG brothers and lots of them and so nobody actually dared make us move ;) But it was loud and chaotic and crazy and there is not enough money in the world to make me go back. Even the people working there looked miserable. I would go crazy if I had to work there every day!!! But of course the kids had a blast but we dragged them out of there as quick as possible before the adults lost their minds :) So no more Chuck E Cheese for me please!! Matthew was so good with the kids and took them around to play all the games. The birthday girl Alexis and her friend Kelly Donovan rocking the ski ball Birthday boy Michael opening presents. Ken and I gave him Iron Man on dvd and he was so excited!! High five I got some cash!! Happy Birthday Lex and Michael!!

1 comments:

Destini said...

Desiree said the same thing and that the workers were even complaining about the other workers. So I think I will wait about a year or so to try that one. Too bad for the birthday kids.