Friday, October 17, 2008

Dyson

So when we were registering for our wedding I told Ken that I refused to get any kind of vacuum other than a Dyson. Of course I want one of the most expensive ones and Ken almost had a heart attack when he sat the $550 price tag. Still I said they are an awesome vacuum and that is what I want. Plus Ken wont buy any other car but a jeep so I reminded him of that fact. So Ken compromised saying I could have that vacuum if he gets the same money to spend on anything he wants. I specified it had to be something for our home and agreed. Well I figured I would start saving and have it by the time he got home next year. But my brother Colin called me yesterday and said that the special on Woot.com is a dyson. Woot sells one item everyday on a good deal and it changes everyday. Well I checked it out and it is exactly the one I want. So I called Ken who said do it!! So I got my vacuum. I am so excited!!! It was on sale for $260!!! Way to go me!!!!!!!!! :)

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome! Don't you just love to score a good deal!!!

Stacie said...

You'll love your Dyson!! I absolutely love mine!! I didn't think that we needed a new vacuum, but I love it, and am so glad that we have it!!

Destini said...

That's a great deal I will have to check that site out. And just think that is just that much less that you have to worry about Ken spending! Happy Cleaning!

WheelersFamily said...

I love my Dyson. It's such a great investment. ( ha ha ) I used to vacuum a lot more... that wears off.