Saturday, October 4, 2008

I HATE SPIDERS!!!

So Brandi and I went to dinner last night and had a ton of fun! We then picked up Austin and headed back to her house to watch movies and chill. When we walked in the house Austin turned on the light and jumped and said he saw a spider. I looked on the floor and couldn't see anything, just a small black piece of fluff. So we thought nothing of it and settled on the couch. Well a little while later I am lay on the couch watching Ausin play on the computer and out of the corner of my eye I see the biggest ugliest spider crawl across the cushion right next to my head!! I screamed and rolled off the couch and was freaking out because I HATE SPIDERS!!! HATE HATE HATE them!! So I am running around screaming then Austin screams too because he sees it sitting on the cushion and then Brandi joins in too. Well it has to die but Brandi isn't a fan either and so there really isn't anyone who can do it. Fortunately, my hatred for spiders requires that all spiders I see must be eliminated. And I mean squished dead never to return. So as much as they freak me out I am able to kill them when there is noone else too because I have no choice. THEY MUST DIE!! Plus I told Brandi that if we didn't kill it and it got away I would have to leave because I could never sit on her couch again. So after quite some time of screaming and building up the nerve, I grabbed the cushion and threw it on the floor. Brandi had a can of spider spray and starting attacking. Then I moved the cushion and started stomping. Austin started cheering because we had killed it but I was still screaming because I really hate spiders!! But then we were laughing and I had to take a picture to blog :) Now it isn't very good and it doesn't do justice to how gigantic this spider was alive but no need to fear... we killed the beast!!! Thanks for a really fun night Brandi :) But it might be a while before I can come over again :) Yes I did just post a picture of a squished spider! :) Brandi who hates posing for the camera

6 comments:

Destini said...

You are so much braver than me. I hate, hate, hate them too but I would have jst left and hoped that Eric could find it later. I can not kill them to save me. Good job Bec for getting it done for the rest of us.

Tiffany said...

As you know, I also share the extreme hatred of spiders. Sadly enough I think that I have passed it on to the boys. We REALLY need to spray...Preston & I both have spider bites. YUCK! I really hate them. Another really good spider killing tool is a swiffer. You get to smash it & keep your distance at the same time!

Amy said...

I too HATE! I mean HATE spiders! and I agree any in existance must die! Corey is so bugged because I dream about spiders and wake him up because I am hitting the bed trying to kill the ones I dream about. I to have done the barrel roll off a couch to get away from a spider crawling at my head. Corey laughs but it is not funny, I HATE SPIDERS!

Amber said...

Way to go becca!! YOu are so brave. I wont kill a spider unless there is no one else to do it. I hate them too. I have even gotten Taelor to kill them for me. How sad huh!?

Shannon said...

lol lol lol I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE THAT!!!!

WheelersFamily said...

Totally missed this post. I am deathly afraid of spiders. One down....billions to go.