Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ken is going to be gone for my birthday and being the wonderful husband that he is he actually planned ahead. (I was shocked too!) So he ordered me an early birthday present. Well I was a little worried because I hadn't given him any ideas at all. But he is a very smart boy and got me........... A Laptop!!!! :) I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. I have wanted one for so long. Ken has been making quite a lot of purchases on things to take on deployment and he came home the other day saying he wanted to get a laptop. I said no way I should get one first! But of course it would be wonderful if he had one because it would mean we could communicate a little easier when he is gone. But I threw my little tantrum anyway and told him fine get one but it is mine when he gets back! I didn't think he would really get one. And I certainly didn't think he would get me one for my birthday! But he did and so since he was buying me one he decided what the heck and bought him one too! Goodness you would think we were made of money!!! But I got my laptop so I am happy!!! Thank you wonderful husband! I love you!!! And I love my laptop!!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah for you! Happy early birthday! For a minute..I thought...did I miss it...what day is it...it is only October...ok I'm good! You freaked me out a bit!!!

Stacie said...

Lucky! Happy early Birthday to you! What a wonderful hubby!

Destini said...

Your going to love it! I love mine, and right now I am lying on the couch, and still I feel somewhat productive. Ha ha!

WheelersFamily said...

Happy Birthday spoiled girl!!!
Laptops, Dyson's, what's next???