Friday, September 5, 2008

Hotel

We stayed at the Hilton at Waikoloa Village. It was huge. I think Ken said it is on 60 acres. They had a boat or a train that would take you from place to place in the hotel. They had parrots in the lobby and it felt very tropical. Like I said everything was outside so we had some incredible views. We had some really good food too. I even ate clams right out of the shell which is a big step for me! Everywhere we went, people would ask if we were newly weds. I guess we had that look. The sub captain said she knew because of how much my ring sparkled. We loved to hear it though and our hotel even gave us a little upgrade and sent sparkling cider to our room. You would think we got enough of swimming at the beach but we had to enjoy the hotel pool as well. They had a water slide that we played on too!

2 comments:

Destini said...

Wow that all makes me more jealous of you guys. Isn't it so fun to have everyone ask if you are newly weds? I love it. It is not a must that I too travel to Hawaii!

Shannon said...

Looks like you had way TOO much fun..so jealous! You deserve it Bec!