Friday, September 19, 2008

Priesthood

This last Sunday was an amazing day. Ken was ordained to the office of a Priest. Our good friends the Arrington's were there and Bro. Arrington set Ken apart. The Arringtons have been so amazing and have been there during Ken's conversion. They opened their home and hearts to us and are incredible people. I am so thankful to Ken and his willingness to search and study the gospel. I always imagined my life going in a different order, but it truly has been a blessing to be beside Ken on this amazing journey. He is an incredible strong spirit and I wouldn't want things any other way. I love you Ken, congratulations!!

3 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That is awesome!!! I'm truly happy for you two.

Stacie said...

That is so neat! I am so happy for you guys! We need to get together sometime soon!

Brett, Debbie, Taylor, Brylie and Haylee said...

Congrat's on everything that has happened in your life Bec. You deserve it... Your Family is beautiful and its just a start im sure. love The Sims