Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Do!!

For those of you who don't know already Ken is being deployed :( He is leaving for the first part of training in less than 3 weeks. I told him that while he was gone I was going to chop all my hair off and dye it blonde! Not sure what I expected to accomplish with such a threat but I thought at the time "That will teach him for leaving" Well it got me thinking that I have been ready for a change for a while so why wait until he is gone?.... So I went to the salon and made a change. I posted a before and after... quite a change :) I ended up with quite a pony tail. I plan to donate it to Locks of Love and since I never sent it in the first time I chopped my hair a few years ago, I figure 2 pony tails will be the motivation that I need :)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

How cute & SASSY! I love it! I love a new do! You look adorable! Does Ken like it?

WheelersFamily said...

Your hair was long!!!! I love the new hair cut. VERY CUTE!!!
Let's have a girls night out again when Ken leaves. You'll need to boost your spirit and no better place than with your silly girls... Meaning "B". ha ha ha ha

Destini said...

Bec that is so cute I of course love it! So what does Ken think? I bet he thinks your sexy!

Emily Snow said...

wow! love it

Amy said...

I love the new do! Your hair was long and gorgeous now it is short and gorgeous. :)

Stacie said...

I love the new do!!! It is sooo darling! And I take offense to Sara's comment, silly? ME, I think not. But we do need to hang with just the girlys!

Amber said...

I LOVE IT!! So cute on you. I cant believe how long it was. Dont ya just love it! Ill tell ya what short hair is so easy. Thats why mine is always short...or maybe it is because it grows slower than a turtle and I am to impatient.

Shannon said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!